What is an external wall insulation system? Can glass wool be applied to external thermal insulation composite systems?
External wall external insulation system refers to the use of certain fixing methods (bonding, mechanical anchoring, spraying, pouring, etc.) to fix the thermal insulation material with a lower thermal conductivity (good thermal insulation effect) to the building wall to increase the wall The average thermal resistance of the body, so as to achieve an insulation or thermal insulation effect of an engineering practice.
The glass wool exterior wall insulation system has the advantages of low thermal conductivity, good breathability, and high combustion performance level. It can be applied to energy-saving insulation projects in newly built, expanded, and renovated residential buildings and public building exterior walls, including exterior wall insulation, non-transparent Fire insulation for curtain wall insulation and EPS external insulation systems.
It is used in conjunction with thermal insulation materials whose combustion performance does not reach Class A to improve the fire protection and fire protection functions of the external walls of buildings. Glass wool is an excellent thermal insulation product for exterior wall thermal insulation composite systems.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 156
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 151
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 147
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 156
- International family day 2020-05-23 150
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 143
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 148
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 141