System characteristics and technical performance of steel structure roof insulation layer
Rock wool board and glass wool board have the lowest cost among thermal insulation materials and have the best fire performance. Grade A rock wool board and glass wool are the highest fireproof grade. Therefore, all public or industrial buildings that have high requirements for fireproof grade.
Although rock wool and glass wool have large compressive performance, dimensional change rate or shrinkage cracking, 0.6mm thick galvanized profiled steel plate is set under the insulation layer, which is more rigid than the above profiled steel plate (vertical seam aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy plate) Large, while rock wool and glass wool are set in the middle of the two and will not be adversely affected by external loads.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 155
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 150
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 146
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 156
- International family day 2020-05-23 149
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 142
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 147
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 141