二.Precautions for using glass wool board
5. Appropriate coatings can be used for equipment, heat preservation nails and pipes that need heat preservation for corrosion protection. In addition, there should be no leakage. This can achieve better results.
6. The finished glass wool board should be covered with metal or plastic if it is easy to be mechanically worn under the condition of outdoor heat preservation, and then pay attention to the joints and the sealing of the joints. If necessary, add glue seals. The wrapping layer is not less than 100mm.
7. When the insulation object is placed at 90 degrees and has a certain height, the insulation layer of the glass wool board must have positioning pins or supporting rings, and the spacing must not be greater than 3 meters to prevent the insulation material from sliding down when there is vibration .
8. In order to achieve the goal of minimizing heat loss, the joints of the glass wool board and the felt must be tightly connected. If there are multiple layers of insulation, the cross joints need to be interwoven to avoid forming a thermal bridge. The cold bridge must be completely insulated during cold insulation.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 156
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 151
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 147
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 156
- International family day 2020-05-23 150
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 143
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 148
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 142