一.Precautions for using glass wool board
1. Pay attention to rain, and can not construct in rainy days.
2. It is necessary to add a moisture-proof layer for cold preservation. In the condition of particularly low temperature, use glass wool without resin for heat insulation, and the moisture-proof layer must also be fireproof.
3. When the temperature exceeds a certain temperature, such as 200°C, proper external protection must be added to the insulation, so that the thickness and bulk density of the glass wool board will not change.
4. Regarding the insulation of large-diameter and flat-walled equipment with glass wool finished products, when the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, you must remember the advice of the glass wool board manufacturer: add insulation nails, (spacing about 400mm), the outer protection should be tight.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 267
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 255
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 260
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 263
- International family day 2020-05-23 250
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 235
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 248
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 233
- Glasswool Insulation R Value 2020-06-15 266
- How to reduce the occurrence of fire 2020-06-24 246
- Happy New Year 2021-01-04 275
- Merry Christmas 2020-12-29 258
- External wall insulation system 2020-12-21 281
- System characteristics and technical performance of steel structure roof insulation layer 2020-12-14 97
- The basic method of building insulation layer of steel structure roof 2020-12-07 99
- How to build steel roof insulation 2020-11-30 93
- 二.Precautions for using glass wool board 2020-11-23 96
- External wall insulation material 2020-11-09 102
- External wall insulation material advantage 2020-11-02 103
- 二．Types of external wall insulation materials 2020-10-26 102