一.Precautions for using glass wool board
1. Pay attention to rain, and can not construct in rainy days.
2. It is necessary to add a moisture-proof layer for cold preservation. In the condition of particularly low temperature, use glass wool without resin for heat insulation, and the moisture-proof layer must also be fireproof.
3. When the temperature exceeds a certain temperature, such as 200°C, proper external protection must be added to the insulation, so that the thickness and bulk density of the glass wool board will not change.
4. Regarding the insulation of large-diameter and flat-walled equipment with glass wool finished products, when the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, you must remember the advice of the glass wool board manufacturer: add insulation nails, (spacing about 400mm), the outer protection should be tight.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 68
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 75
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 69
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 71
- International family day 2020-05-23 70
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 70
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 69
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 66