How to build steel roof insulation
At present, there are several technical routes for the thermal insulation layer of large-scale public buildings. Generally speaking, energy-saving layers with low density, low thermal conductivity, large heat storage coefficient, and low water absorption are used, such as rock wool board and glass wool meet the requirements Level.
Some industrial buildings with indoor temperature and humidity requirements, although there are no corresponding specific energy-saving standards, should refer to the relevant provisions of the public building energy-saving design standards to select appropriate methods according to the process requirements.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 212
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 204
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 197
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 203
- International family day 2020-05-23 195
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 188
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 195
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 188