Glass Wool Advantage
Mankind has entered a process of rapid urbanization. In 2030, there will be more than 41 super-large cities with a permanent population of more than 10 million. The operation of cities consumes two-thirds of the total global energy consumption, and the most important aspect of urban energy consumption is not the cars driving on the road, but the various buildings standing on the ground.
Therefore, reducing the energy consumption of buildings has become the key to sustainable development of society.
Perfect Company provides mature glass wool fire insulation products and system solutions for the construction and industrial fields. We have extensive technical experience to help meet the challenges of today's severe sustainable development issues: such as energy consumption, noise pollution, fire threats, water shortages and flood disasters. We provide a series of products that can meet diverse needs and help reduce the carbon footprint.
The seven advantages of glass wool-fire safety, noise and noise reduction, long-term stability, architectural aesthetics, water and water conservation, sustainability.
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 203
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 196
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 203
- International family day 2020-05-23 195
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 186
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 193
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 187
- Glasswool Insulation R Value 2020-06-15 211