Fiberglass wool insulation
Fiberglass wool insulation is the silk-like material made by fiberizing melted glass and then coated with thermosetting resin through centrifugal blowing process. After further processing, this material could be made into series of products for multiple purposes such as glass wool blanket, board, and air conditioning board, and fiberglass duct, refractory glass wool. It features numerous advantages including non-combustible, non-toxic, resistant to corrosion, low density, low thermal conductivity, stable chemical property, low moisture rate and good hydrophobic etc. It is widely recognized as the heat-preservation, thermal insulation and sound absorption material with excellent. The blanket, board and pipe products made of this material have been used in heat preservation, thermal insulation and sound absorption in construction, chemical industry, electronic industry, electric power, metallurgy, energy industry and communication presenting very good result.
It is the best material used for the insulation and sound absorption of steel structures. It is widely used in the industrial plant, public facility, warehouse, exhibition center's, shopping mall, cold store and a variety of indoor playground, sports ground, and other buildings. Meanwhile, it can save energy, absorb sounds and improve the indoor air quality in many degrees.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 69
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 76
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 70
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 71
- International family day 2020-05-23 71
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 71
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 70
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 67