External wall insulation system
Building energy efficiency is a basic national policy of our country. The State Council’s "Green Building Action Plan" and the national standard GB8624-2012 "Combustion Performance Classification of Building Materials and Products" compulsory standards emphasize that thermal insulation materials must be both efficient and energy-saving, but also fire-safe and reliable.
As an important material for building energy conservation, glass wool has both thermal insulation and fire protection properties. It can not only achieve building energy conservation but also protect the safety of people's lives and properties, and achieve a win-win situation for building energy conservation and fire safety. However, many people do not understand or even have some misunderstandings about the glass wool external wall insulation system.
- Glass Wool Advantage 2020-05-23 212
- Block noise and make online courses more efficient 2020-05-23 204
- World Earth Day 2020-05-23 197
- Experience in returning to work 2020-05-23 203
- International family day 2020-05-23 196
- What type of insulation is fireproof? 2020-05-29 188
- Insulation advantage of glass wool 2020-06-02 195
- World Environment Day 2020-06-08 188