External wall insulation material advantage
When designing external wall thermal insulation materials, in addition to meeting the requirements of building energy conservation and the durability of external wall thermal insulation systems, the purpose of use, location, construction method, and performance of thermal insulation materials should also be considered when selecting external walls. The following can be referred to when insulating materials:
1. Select the best weather resistance. The quality of weather resistance determines whether the insulation system can maintain long-term performance with the main body of the building.
2. Select a small thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity is an important index that determines the thermal insulation performance of the board. The greater the thermal resistance of the board, the more obvious the insulation performance of the board, and the greater the temperature difference between the two sides of the board.
3. Select strong tensile strength. After the board products are installed on the wall, they directly face the external force of the insulation board system's own gravity and wind. Reasonable process structure and supporting materials (such as various mortars, mesh cloth) play a key role in solving the tensile ability of the insulation board system.
4. Choose suitable plate weight. The bulk density of the board is an important index that determines the thermal conductivity, strength and dimensional stability of the board.
5. Select the dimensional stability of the board to be stable. After the insulation board is installed on the wall, if the size of the board is unstable, the insulation board system is more prone to cracking and deformation, leaving a safety hazard.
6. Choose low water absorption for the board. The water absorption of thermal insulation board products varies greatly due to the composition and internal structure of the material itself.